AFCEA Monthly Luncheons
This Event has Passed.
Registration for this event is now closed.
You may be able to attend on a space-available basis as a walk-in.
Please join us for our April Luncheon on Thursday, April 19, 2012 from 1100 to 1300.
MacDill AFB Enlisted Club ("Surf's Edge Club")
1234 Bayshore Drive
The fee is $20.00 (no charge for active duty military)
USF's program in National and Competitive Intelligence
*** Title Sponsorship Opportunity ***
The luncheon Title Sponsorship opportunity is still available for this week’s Tampa St. Petersburg AFCEA Pelican Chapter luncheon. The luncheon will be held on Thursday, April 19th at MacDill Air force Base. The speaker is Walter Andrusyszn from USF’s program in National and Competitive Intelligence. The Title Sponsorship is a great opportunity and has many benefits that are included below. With your support through our sponsorships our chapter is able to continue our mission of providing scholarships to local students and support other charities along the way such as the Hope Children’s Home of Tampa. If you are interested in this opportunity please contact our Corporate Sponsor chair Brian Murphy at the number below.
- 1 seat at head table
- 1 table with 8 reserved spots at luncheon
- Opportunity to provide PowerPoint of Capabilities Summary and/or information on Sponsoring Company to be shown from 11am to 11:30am on large displays in front and on monitors throughout banquet hall (slides or pictures only, no audio or briefer).
- Chapter will provide company sign/banner behind Podium at the luncheon
- Announced as Month’s Luncheon Title Sponsor on website and on email registration blast to chapter (include link to Company’s homepage)
- Allow Company to present the Title Sponsor Check (over-sized check for photo opportunity) to the chapter at luncheon
- Introduce speaker for that month’s Luncheon
Past Luncheon Presentations
May 23, 2013
April 18, 2013
Brigadier General John Baker (USA)
Director, J6, US Central Command (USCENTCOM)
February 21, 2013
Mr. Phil Jones
President of the Hillsborough Education Foundation
November 15, 2012
October 18, 2012
President of the Tampa Hillsborough EDC
September 20, 2012
Information Security Officer, City of Tampa
August 16, 2012
Mr. Mike Langlois
Chief, Information Technology Management Division, HQ USSOCOM
June 21, 2012
MG (Ret) John M. Custer
Former Director of Intelligence for USCENTCOM
January 19, 2012
November 17, 2011
October 20, 2011
September 15, 2011
Join Expert Panel from The Beltway to discuss Contractor Risk Management:
Understanding Recent Liability Trends and Defense Case Studies
Thomas L. Baptiste, Lieutenant General, United States Air Force (Ret)
President/Executive Director, National Center for Simulation