Benefits of AFCEA Individual Membership:
- SIGNAL Magazine - The premier professional journal of communications, electronics, intelligence and information systems.
- Through our more than 140 Chapters worldwide, be part of an extensive network of government and industry professionals in the fields of IT, communications, intelligence and homeland security.
- Excellent networking opportunities:
- Through chapter and regional activities tailored to meet local professional development needs.
- Through world-renowned national/international conventions, exhibitions, conferences and symposia sponsored by AFCEA International.
- Access to AFCEA's Professional Development Center - advanced education and training in communications, intelligence and information systems disciplines.
- Awards and scholarship programs for recognition of professional and academic accomplishments.
- Discounted tuition on enrollment in the Stevens Institute of Technology Applied Program Management Degree graduate courses
- Discounted tuition on enrollment in the University of Maryland Clark School's Professional Master of Engineering or Graduate Certificate of Engineering Programs
- Discount on tuition for Carnegie Mellon IT Certification Courses.
- Discount on purchase of Dell products (U.S. & FPO/APO members only).
- Eligibility for membership in the Pentagon Federal Credit Union (U.S. citizens only).
IRS Disclosure: Dues payments, contributions or gifts to AFCEA International are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, they may be tax deductible under other provisions of the Internal Revenue Code.
BPA Worldwide Disclosure: While all dues support the Association's mission of serving the communications, electronics, intelligence and information technology communities, $20 is designated for the magazine subscription and is non-deductible therefrom.
AFCEA Educational Foundation Disclosure: The Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Financial Statements are available upon written request from the Commonwealth of Virginia Office of Consumer Affairs. If you require information on our IRS 501(c)(3) status, please contact AFCEA Scholarships, 703-631-6149 email@example.com. We pledge that EVERY dollar you contribute will go to a student or teacher.
IMPORTANT: If you are not already logged into the AFCEA Portal, you will be asked for a username and password. Your username is your member number. If you are a first time user of the AFCEA Portal, your Password is your last name, entered all in lower case. Please take the opportunity to change your password during this first visit to ensure continued security of your personal information.
Note: If you would prefer not to submit your membership online, please call 800.336.4583 ext. 6158, toll free in the US, or 1-703-631-6158, outside the US or from the Washington DC area.